Cruise Director is a platform that allows cruise lines to simplify the management and development of fleetwide onboard systems. Cruise Director’s features include:
- Content synchronization from shoreside systems to shipboard applications.
- API management that creates a universal onboard API, allowing for the rapid development of apps, embedded systems, and other onboard tools.
- Content management systems for digital signage, entertainment metadata, and other subsystems, including custom modules that are easy to build.
- A fleetwide analytics platform for monitoring every aspect of onboard passenger engagement, from media consumption to onboard purchases.
Enter your email address to receive the Cruise Director brochure.
Sync your CDN, media, signage screens, CMS, and custom modules.
- Selective sync: Synchronize content to one particular ship, a certain class of ships, or an entire fleet.
- Bandwidth management: Monitor your bandwidth usage to perform syncs during off-peak times.
- Synchronization logs: Instantly know which ships are running which versions of your content.
- Roll backs: Locally revert content to previous states with the click of a button.
Allow your systems to act as one, regardless of age or technology choices.
- Use different PMS systems across a fleet.
- Future-proof strategic technology decisions.
- Build a custom business logic layer across all systems.
- Have a universal onboard API.
Provide fleetwide data on everything from movie viewership to app-based tour bookings, regardless of the underlying technology.
- Build custom reports with multiple dimensions.
- Export analytics to be used in any BI system.
- Save commonly used reports.
Control every aspect of guest-facing content on a ship, from shoreside or onboard.
- Send notifications to guests.
- Manage onboard events and shows.
- Change digital signage screens on the fly.
- Synchronize media metadata across a fleet.
- Build custom modules for any piece of content.
IOT Device Management
Track and manage any enabled device on a shipboard network.
- View device statistics and descriptions.
- Monitor uptime and reboot compatible devices.
- Control software updates and rollouts.