Enter your email address to receive the Cruise Director brochure.
Cruise Director is a platform that allows cruise lines to simplify the management and development of fleetwide onboard systems. Cruise Director’s features include:
- Content synchronization from shoreside systems to shipboard applications.
- API management that creates a universal onboard API, allowing for the rapid development of apps, embedded systems, and other onboard tools.
- Content management systems for digital signage, entertainment metadata, and other subsystems, including custom modules that are easy to build.
- A fleetwide analytics platform for monitoring every aspect of onboard passenger engagement, from media consumption to onboard purchases.
Sync your CDN, media, signage screens, CMS, and custom modules.
- Selective sync: Synchronize content to one particular ship, a certain class of ships, or an entire fleet.
- Bandwidth management: Monitor your bandwidth usage to perform syncs during off-peak times.
- Synchronization logs: Instantly know which ships are running which versions of your content.
- Roll backs: Locally revert content to previous states with the click of a button.
Allow your systems to act as one, regardless of age or technology choices.
- Use different PMS systems across a fleet.
- Future-proof strategic technology decisions.
- Build a custom business logic layer across all systems.
- Have a universal onboard API.
Provide fleetwide data on everything from movie viewership to app-based tour bookings, regardless of the underlying technology.
- Build custom reports with multiple dimensions.
- Export analytics to be used in any BI system.
- Save commonly used reports.
Control every aspect of guest-facing content on a ship, from shoreside or onboard.
- Send notifications to guests.
- Manage onboard events and shows.
- Change digital signage screens on the fly.
- Synchronize media metadata across a fleet.
- Build custom modules for any piece of content.
IOT Device Management
Track and manage any enabled device on a shipboard network.
- View device statistics and descriptions.
- Monitor uptime and reboot compatible devices.
- Control software updates and rollouts.