Senior Front End Engineer
Sourcetoad is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer with strong problem-solving skills. This position will play a key role in the continued development of Sourcetoad’s flagship product, which has real life impact on tens of thousands of people per year.
We are not monolithic. You would be an important part of Sourcetoad; this is not a cog-in-a-wheel kind of place. We’re an interesting mix of laid-back and professional. We have tried to make this as nice of a place to work as possible, with top of the line tools, lots of snacks and meals, and well-stocked fridges.
We are a company almost exclusively consisting of programmers, so expect high engineering standards and lots of nerd humor.
We believe in selecting the correct technology to solve specific problems, so a desire to learn and adapt to new things is a must.
- Front-end framework experience (ReactJS, VueJS, etc)
- Scrum environment experience
- Deep experience with REST APIs
- Experience working on applications with large user-bases, scalability, and architectural design
- Experience training and guiding more junior members of the team
- Work toward improving team processes in quality and automation
- Constantly strive to expand knowledge and stay current with new engineering tools
- Occasionally work directly with customers to understand expectations
- Experience with a ticketing system, such as JIRA or Trello
- Experience in full SDLC
Nice to Have/Want to Learn
- React Native
- Native mobile experience (Swift, Objective C, Kotlin, Java)
- Automated testing experience
- CSM and Certified Agile Developer training provided to all developers
Yearly stipend to use on a Cruise