We are looking for a marketing assistant to work directly with the marketing director in a fast-growing software development company.
Sourcetoad is a mix of laid-back and professional, with space for flexible work schedules. We have tried to make this as nice of a place to work as possible, with top-of-the-line tools, lots of snacks and meals, and well-stocked fridges.
- Composing content and posting on social media
- Tracking website and social media analytics and reporting results
- Writing press releases and other promotional content
- Conducting market research
- Attending sponsored events
- Taking photographs for use in marketing
- Assisting with the creation of marketing materials
- Editing blog posts and articles
- Keeping abreast of cruise industry news
- Working with print vendors
- Assisting the marketing director in various projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A high degree of organization
- Capacity to work independently
- Ability to constantly improve and optimize
- An interest in learning new skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- An enthusiasm for technology preferred
Sourcetoad is an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment are conditional upon reference checks and background checks.