We are looking for junior to mid-level, backend-end strong developer with problem-solving skills.
Sourcetoad is not a cog-in-a-wheel kind of place. We are a mix of laid-back and professional, with space for flexible work schedules. We have tried to make this as nice of a place to work as possible, with top-of-the-line tools, lots of snacks and meals, and well-stocked fridges.
We are a company almost exclusively consisting of programmers, so expect high engineering standards (and lots of nerd humor). We believe in selecting the correct technology to solve specific problems, so a desire to learn and adapt to new things is a must.
- A good understanding of MVC frameworks
- Experience with a backend scripting language, preferably PHP
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with version control, preferably Git
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with a ticketing system, such as JIRA or Trello
Nice to Have/Want to Learn
- Personal open-source projects
- Experience with Vue.js or React
- Experience working on applications with large user-bases, scalability, and architectural design
- Experience working in an agile environment, while being able to look to future development roadmaps
- Experience with container services, such as Docker
- Experience with CI systems