Do you keep up with the latest technologies, and more importantly, have an understanding of how it works? Are you a project ninja looking to sharpen your skills? Do you take pleasure in anticipating technical issues before they arise during requirements gathering? Are you the one out of your group of friends or family who is constantly checking your watch to make sure everything is running on schedule? Do you like helping deliver working code frequently and on time? Do you understand the differences between waterfall and agile development?
If so, you might be a difficult friend, but a great product manager! Sourcetoad is looking for someone like you. You may also find new friends here.
Skills & Requirements
Sourcetoad is currently looking for a Product Manager. Responsibilities will include client requirement gathering, coordinating with multiple teams to generate statements of work, communicating with clients, managing product backlogs, and focusing on the end user’s experience and our client’s production vision with a team of talented developers.
- 3 or more years experience in managing clients, accounts, or projects
- Some level of programming, database design, AND server management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- User experience design and wireframing
- Technical writing
- Presentation creation
- Project management: 3 years (Required)
- Development or similar: 1 year (Preferred)
- Scrum master or product owner: 1 year (Preferred)